|Approximate Location||Gulf of Mexico|
- "Do you like seafood? Shrimp and crabmeat? Often overlooked, District 4 plays an essential role, bringing us the bounty of the sea. These citizens are adept with nets and tridents, and can swim like fish themselves."
- ―Description from The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide
District 4 is the fourth designated District of Panem. It is one of the wealthiest Districts, and, like District 1 and District 2, it is a Career District. As many children are trained from youth to learn how swim and to kill for their future careers in the fishing industry, the Tributes that come from District 4 are generally well-prepared for the Games and capable of making various improvised weaponry such as hooks, knives, and netting.
Despite being a "Capitol favorite", however, District 4 is in fact one of the most virulent anti-Capitol Districts. Many of its citizens, Tributes and Victors either support, or are actively working for, the Rebellion.
- "The last of the Career Districts, District 4 residents are often strong swimmers, proficient with nets, tridents, fishing spears and rope-usage. District 4 is located along the majority of the Gulf of Mexico coastline, well-known for its plethora of sea life."
- ― The Moderators
- Unknown Male Tribute from District 4 (74th Hunger Games)
- Unknown Female Tribute from District 4 (74th Hunger Games)
Support Staff Edit
- Mi'Yei (NPC)
- Julio Richtor
- Stephanie Brown
- Alex Rider
- Anna Morasca
- Sam Winchester
- Leonard McCoy
- Benjamin Franklin Pierce
- Nepeta Leijon
- Mister Scratch
- Vriska Serket
- Larro Lavellan
- Bilbo Baggins
- Jason Todd
Former Mentors Edit
- The official District nail polish is Hook and Line.